TransPerfect is proud to be certified as a Women's Business Enterprise. The Women's Business Enterprise National Council was created in 1997 to provide Women's Business Enterprises (WBEs) with expanded opportunities to increase their share of the vendor/supplier market both in the private and government sectors.
To qualify for this certification the following criteria must be met:
- 51% ownership by a woman or women
- Proof of effective management of the business, i.e. operating position, by-laws, hire-fire, and other decision-making roles.
- Control of the business as evidenced by signature role on loans, leases and contracts
- US Citizenship or US Resident Alien status
Our commitment to diversity is practied internally as well. Many of our partners and countless members of our worldwide network of resources are independent agencies or freelancers that qualify as women, minority, and/or veteran-owned businesses.
For companies whose ongoing business strategy or requirement is to support minority or women-owned businesses, TransPerfect not only fulfills that obligation but also does so more effectively by:
- Providing an array of language and business services that can support virtually every department of organizations with an international scale
- Offering the highest levels of quality and client service in the industry
- Bringing real experience from successful partnerships and client engagements with 90% of the Fortune 500 and each of the Am Law 200 firms.
To find out more about how TransPerfect can help support your vendor diversity initiatives, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.